BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
To develop a program plan:
- Students who have earned an associate's degree at SJR State should attend a program information session or meet with an SJR State Advisor to complete a program planning worksheet.
- Students who have completed an associate's degree at another regionally accredited college should meet with the Bachelor's Program Advising Liaison to complete a program planning worksheet. To contact a Liason call (386) 312-4035.
Program Planning Worksheets:
- Organizational Management - Computer Information Systems
- Organizational Management - Emergency Management/Public Service
- Organizational Management - Health Care Administration
- Organizational Management - Supervision and Management