BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 0202
Associate in Science Degree
To succeed in the many facets of the business world, it is critical to develop practical knowledge and a broad range of effective management and communication skills. This program:
- Prepares students for positions in management and small business administration/ownership
- Serves as supplemental training for those presently employed
- Participates in on-site tours of our region's top businesses and industries
- Is designed with the help of local business and industry professionals
- Includes specializations in: banking, marketing, insurance (leads to Florida insurance licenses), international business, human resources or business administration
- Articulates into SJR State's Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Management
Program/course details: See Catalog
Location: Take classes on campus or online!
Program Length: This A.S. degree program includes business AND general education courses (60 credit hours). It is designed to prepare you for entry-level work and/or to transfer into a bachelor's degree program. It can be completed in approximately two years with full-time attendance.
Optional College Credit Certificates:
Certificates offer program-specific courses that prepare you for direct entry into the workforce. Certificates can be completed in one year and are an intermediate step toward the A.S. degree.
Questions? Call (904) 808-7442
Job Outlook / Salary
Within the Northeast Florida region, job opportunities are projected to increase by 11% over the next year. Salaries average $31,500.
*Data obtained in 2015. Current wage data may be obtained at emsicareercoach.com Job outlook data and salary projections provided by Economic Modeling Specialist International (EMSI). Salary projections represent occupations that may require additional training and experience. SJR State does not guarantee employment and wages.
TRY CAREER COACH!
Career Coach is designed to help you find a good career by providing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training. Visit the Career Coach website.