COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL - CLAY COUNTY
Middleburg High School
Collegiate High School Guidance Counselor
Orange Park High School
Director of Guidance
SJR State Director of College
Access and Dual Enrollment
Components of the Clay County Collegiate High School
- Students can earn an A.A. degree while still enrolled in high school.
- Students in grades 9 -11 in Clay county will take a defined list of college courses at the high school site in combination with high school classes.
- 12th grade students will enroll full time on SJR State’s campus.
- Clay County - Eligible students must have a minimum 8th grade GPA of 3.0 in core academic coursework and have a minimum high school GPA of a 3.0 for high school classes such as Algebra 1, Geometry or Spanish
- Participation in Dual Enrollment in Florida requires a minimum of 3.0 un-weighted high school GPA.
- Criteria for students selected to receive an invitation to the information sessions:
- having a minimum 8th grade GPA of 3.0 in core academic coursework, and
- having a minimum high school GPA of a 3.0 for high school classes such as Algebra I, Geometry, or Spanish.
- Eligibility dependent upon final 8th grade end of year GPA
- Eligible students who apply by the deadline will be entered into a lottery. Lottery applications are due electronically by clicking the link below by Friday, December 21, 2018.
Clay County high school course plans
Clay County lottery and application process
Principles of participation
Associate in Arts Degree
SJR State Honors Program
Clay County Collegiate High School Lottery Application Link: