COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL - PUTNAM COUNTY
PCSD Director of Career
and Technical Education
SJR State Director of College
Access and Dual Enrollment
Components of the Putnam County Collegiate High School
- Students can earn an A.A. degree while still enrolled in high school.
- Students in grades 9 -11 in Putnam county will take a defined list of college courses at the high school site in combination with high school classes.
- 12th grade students will enroll full time on SJR State’s campus.
- Participation in Dual Enrollment in Florida requires a minimum of 3.0 un-weighted high school GPA
- Students were selected to receive an invitation to today’s information session based upon:
- having a minimum 8th grade GPA of 3.0 in core academic coursework, and
- having a minimum high school GPA of a 3.0 for high school classes such as Algebra I, Geometry, or Spanish.
- Eligibility dependent upon final 8th grade end of year GPA
- Eligible students who apply by the deadline will be entered into a lottery.
Interlachen High School course plans
Palatka High School course plans
Principles of participation
Associate in Arts Degree
SJR State Honors Program
Putnam County Collegiate High School Lottery Application Link: