COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL - ST. JOHNS COUNTY
SJCSD Director of Guidance and Choice
SJR State Director of College Access and Dual Enrollment
Components of the St. Johns County Collegiate High School
- Students can earn an A.A. degree while still enrolled in high school.
- Students in grades 10 -11 in St. Johns County will take a defined list of college courses at the high school site and the college site in combination with high school classes.
- 12th grade students will enroll full time on SJR State’s campus.
- Participation in Dual Enrollment in Florida requires a minimum of 3.0 un-weighted high school GPA.
- Students were selected to receive an invitation to today’s information session based upon having a minimum un-weighted cumulative high school GPA of 3.0.
- Strong performance in English, Reading, and Math courses recommended.
- Students must have a level 3, 4 or 5 on the 8th grade Florida Standards Assessment for English Language Arts.
- Eligibility dependent upon final 9th grade end of year GPA.
St. Johns County high school course plans
St. Johns County lottery and application process
Principles of participation
Associate in Arts Degree
St. Johns County Collegiate High School Lottery Application Link: