COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGIATE HIGH SCHOOL - ST. JOHNS COUNTY
Gina R. Fonseca
SJCSD Director for Instructional Services Secondary Education
SJR State Director of College Access and Dual Enrollment
Components of the St. Johns County Collegiate High School
- Students can earn an A.A. degree while still enrolled in high school.
- Students in grades 9 -11 in St. Johns County will take a defined list of college courses at the high school site and the college site (or online) in combination with high school classes.
- 12th grade students will enroll full time on SJR State’s campus.
- Participation in Dual Enrollment in Florida requires a minimum of 3.0 un-weighted high school GPA.
- Students will receive an invitation to the information session because they meet the three application requirements: 3.0 unweighted GPA; level 3 or higher on the 8th grade reading FSA; and level 3 or higher on the 8th grade math FSA or level 3 or higher on the Algebra 1 EOC. Students must have and maintain an overall 3.0 unweighted GPA in all high school and college coursework to participate in the Collegiate High School or dual enrollment.