Apply Now! Take A Tour
high school students



Congratulations on your upcoming high school graduation! We hope you have enjoyed participating in SJR State's Dual Enrollment program and would like to take this time to provide you with information about transitioning your Dual Enrollment credit into college.

All Dual Enrollment students should check their SJR State transcript online at MySJRstate to verify the accuracy of their recorded grades and completed courses. To view your unofficial transcripts, log into MySJRstate, then look at the Dual Enrollment tab where you will see Student Services and Student Forms and Requests. Any errors should immediately be brought to the attention of your high school guidance counselor and SJR State's Dual Enrollment office at 386-312-4136.

Students planning to continue their education at SJR State after graduating from high school must do the following:

  1. Complete an Readmission Application available at SJRstate.edu/admissions.html.
  2. Send your final high school transcript to SJR State by completing the Form High School or College Transcript Form and returning it to SJR State's Records Department.
  3. Students need to contact the SJR State academic advising center to verify test scores and to schedule academic orientation.
  • Palatka (386) 312-4035
  • Orange Park (904) 276-6855
  • St. Augustine (904) 808-7400

Students planning to attend any college or university other than SJR State must send that school their SJR State college transcript by ordering the transcript from SJRstate.edu/records.html. Each transcript costs $4.00. Please be sure to mark the box that states transcript will be sent out after grades post.

If you have any questions about transitioning your Dual Enrollment credits into college, please don't hesitate to contact our office at (386) 312-4136 or