Online Continuing Education Non-Credit Courses
SJR State's online continuing education courses are offered through a partnership with Ed2Go.
Registration is flexible and on-going for online Continuing Education classes. All courses run six weeks (plus a two-week grace period at the end).
Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
All classes start at $99.00.
There are NO refunds for online continuing education courses.
Online Continuing Education classes cannot be used to satisfy requirements of a degree or certificate program. The purpose of these courses is for you to upgrade your job skills, explore new career fields, or simply experience personal enrichment!
Detailed course descriptions available at Ed2Go.com/sjrsc
Complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time!
- All courses require regular, dependable access to the Internet, e-mail, and Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Some courses may have additional requirements.
- Please visit the Online Instruction Center for more information.
- Register anytime up until the first day of the class, pay online, and you're ready!
- Visit our Online Continuing Education Instruction Center at Ed2Go.com/sjrsc
- Click the "Courses" link, choose the department and course title you are interested in, and select the "Enroll Now" button.
- Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will choose a username and password that will grant you access to the classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center at Ed2go and click the "Classroom" link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the username and password you selected during enrollment.
For more information contact:
Kara McKinley (386) 312-4068
Some of the course areas include:
Start Your Own Business
Art, History, Philosophy
Law and Legal Careers
Web Design and More!