THE BLUE-GOLD CONNECTION WITH EMBRY-RIDDLE
Students interested in the aviation and aerospace industry will no longer need to apply to multiple colleges and wait for acceptance thanks to the Blue-Gold Connection. St. Johns River State College, in a partnership with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, announces a new transfer agreement providing SJR State students a seamless transition into Embry-Riddle's bachelor's degree programs.
The Blue-Gold Connection guarantees students entry into more than 20 degree programs, aligning SJR State's associate in arts degree (transfer degree) with Embry-Riddle's programs through a personalized course transfer guide.
The bachelor’s degrees include: aeronautical science, air traffic management, applied meteorology, aviation maintenance science, business administration, civil engineering, communication, homeland security and space physics. Visit the Embry-Riddle website for more information on the programs.
Interested students should contact an SJR State academic advisor.
Palatka (386) 312-4035
St. Augustine (904) 808-7402
How do I sign up for the Blue-Gold Connection?
- Contact an SJR State academic advisor
- Complete and submit an admissions application to the SJR State Admissions Office
- Complete and submit a Blue-Gold Connection enrollment agreement to the SJR State Admissions Office
How is the Blue-Gold Connection different from my guaranteed admission to one of the 11 state universities?
- The guaranteed admission is to one of the 11 state universities and not necessarily to the one of your choice.
- The Blue-Gold Connection program starts as soon as the student identifies him or herself as a participant in order to avoid last minute preparation for transfer to the university.
Upon completion of an SJR State associate in arts degree or 30 college credits listed on the program of study, Blue-Gold students will be eligible for the Embry-Riddle Blue-Gold Achievement Grant of $2,000. The student must also have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the time of matriculation. The Embry-Riddle grant will be renewable each year if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA.