IMPORTANT NOTICE TO FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS
If you are due to receive a refund from your financial aid award(s) for the upcoming semester (or the current semester if classes have started), refunds are scheduled to be disbursed through BankMobile Disbursements by the end of the day listed on the Financial Aid homepage. This includes refunds due to students from the following:
- Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans provided all requirements for disbursement are met. Reminder: these requirements include, but are not limited to, completion of the loan entrance interview, enrolling and maintaining at least half-time enrollment, and signing the Master Promissory Note.
- Federal grants
- State grants and scholarships
- Other aid or resources on your account from which you can receive a balance
The following is included to remind you:
- ALL refunds are disbursed through BankMobile Disbursements; the College no longer produces and mails checks. View our required disclosures and contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank.
- Subsequent refunds, if any, are disbursed on a weekly basis throughout the semester.
- If you have not already done so, please refer to BankMobile’s refund selection kit you should have received in the mail. Be sure to follow the instructions and select your refund preference online with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/. If you have any questions about this, please contact Ms. Cindy Reed in the SJR State Business Office at 386-312-4125.
Our goal is to deliver refunds to ALL eligible students as quickly as possible.
We request your assistance in this process by asking you not to contact the Financial Aid Office or the Business Office to request a check, or to request an "early" disbursement. This is not possible, and it only serves to delay the process for you and all other students.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance.