FORM YOUR FUTURE SM
St. Johns River State College is proud to host Form Your Future SM
Form Your Future is a nationwide program that provides free information and assistance to families applying for college financial aid.
To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing and submitting the FAFSA gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. All students and prospective students are encouraged to attend and determine if they qualify for financial aid assistance.
Attend one of these Form Your Future events at SJR State:
October 17, 2017 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
SJR State St. Augustine Campus
2990 College Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32084
H - Building (Health Sciences Building)
Directions to St. Augustine Campus
October 24, 2017 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
SJR State Palatka Campus
5001 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177
V Building (Viking Center)
Directions to Palatka Campus
November 7, 2017 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
SJR State Orange Park Campus
283 College Drive, Orange Park, FL 32065
Directions to Orange Park Campus
Join us for:
- FREE step-by-step instructions for completing and submitting the FAFSA, along with the Florida Financial Aid Application
- Financial aid presentations
- SJR State campus tours. Learn more about SJR State's 40+ programs
What you need to bring
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver's License Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically. (Request FSA ID)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Undecided? Filling out the FAFSA doesn't obligate you to anything. Whether you choose a traditional college, community college, vocational or technical school, Form Your Future can help you get money for higher education.
Questions about the FAFSA? Visit https://fafsa.gov/help.htm
Learn more about Form Your Future at http://formyourfuture.org
Additional helpful websites http://www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org/
The Form Your Future program was established in 1989 and has evolved from a one-time event offered in the state of Indiana to a national effort including 40 states and the District of Columbia and over 10,000 volunteers dedicated to assisting student and families in accessing financial aid for college. The program was created by the Indiana Student Financial Aid Association with funding from Lily Endowment, Inc., with supplemental support from Lumina Foundation for Education. The program is currently operated by USA Funds.
Supporters of the Form Your Future program include the following:
- Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
- Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA/FLDOE)
- National College Access Network