DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY SERVICES
Campus Library Locations
Palatka Campus Library:
B.C. Pearce LRC
5001 St. Johns Avenue
Palatka, FL 32177
Orange Park Campus Library
283 College Drive
Orange Park, FL 32605
St. Augustine Campus Library
2990 College Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32080
The St. Johns River State College Department of Library Services offers complimentary resources and services to SJR State’s current students, current & retired faculty, staff, and trustees. The SJR State Libraries also provide services and select resources to all Florida College System and State University students, St. Leo University students, and the residents of the counties we serve. SJR State’s current students, faculty, staff, and Trustees are automatically eligible for library privileges. All others must complete a simple registration process. The privileges and application process for each user type are provided in the Department of Library Services' Circulation Services Policy.
There is a campus library and computer lab in Palatka, Orange Park, and St. Augustine. Please visit your campus library page for hours, policies, new arrivals, library events, and more.
SJR State Library Resources as of 5/1/15
- 69,008 books
- 366 print magazine subscriptions
- 153,493 eBooks,
- 9,168 DVDs
- 15,231 streaming videos
- 108 online database subscriptions
- 111 student computers
- Printers, photocopiers, and wireless scanners
- Wireless internet for current students
- Assistive technology provided by Counseling's Office of Disability Services.
- Reserve collections of instructor materials
- Two ALA accredited Librarians at each campus library
SJR State Library Services
- Personalized research help in-person or online
- Workshops and library instruction in-person or online
- Customized course content for faculty
- Access to exclusive, subscription-based digital content 24/7
- Loans of books & DVDs from any campus
- Hold requests for in-demand items
- Intercampus, state, and nationwide inter-library loan
- Reciprocal borrowing agreements with all FCS and SUS libraries
Access SJR State Library Resources, Services, and Help Online
Current students, faculty, trustees, and staff can access our digital resources, online catalog, services, and help via the Library page on MySJRstate.
Community patrons may access the SJR State Libraries' online catalog here. Community Patrons can also access online resources provided by the State of Florida through the Florida Electronic Library.
Connect with us @sjrstatelibrary
We look forward to working with you as you pursue your education or continue your lifelong learning! Dr. Christina Will, Dean of Library Services