ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION CERTIFICATES
St. Johns River State College (SJR State) has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certifications for our students through its Web-based student self-service program. SJR State no longer provides student enrollment verifications directly.
Student self-service enables SJR State's students to print official enrollment verification certifications on demand at no charge via our secure student portal.
Self-service enrollment verification certificates for the current term are available three (3) weeks after the term begins, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Insurance providers, military ID issuing offices, or other businesses with questions should contact the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200.
You may want to include a copy of this letter to the agency/person requesting your enrollment verification certificate to notify them of the new process that St. Johns River State College is using to provide this information.
To access your enrollment verification certificate:
- Log into MySJRstate. First time users of MySJRstate will need to click on the User Acceptance Policy and will be required to enter their generated student ID number and other personal information in order to obtain a username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Enrollment Verification link located in the Web Services box on the Student tab.
- You will be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse where you will have to submit information such as your name, date of birth, and social security number.
- Once you are logged in, you will have to choose either current enrollment or all enrollment and click on the Obtain an enrollment certificate link. This will give you a printable enrollment verification certificate.
You can download a copy of this letter, or pick one up at your local campus.
For more information, contact the Records Office at (386) 312-4050.
St. Johns River State College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. If you do not have access to the Internet, call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3000.
To order your transcript click below.*
To check the status of your transcript order click below.
* For more information regarding the College's use of Social Security Numbers, click here.