St. Johns River State College offers several postsecondary training programs within its Workforce Education program that prepares students for entry into a given career or vocation.
Each of the following programs prepares students for a specific occupation:
- Correctional Officer - Cross-Over Training to Florida Cross-Over Training to Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Florida Corrections Officer Academy *
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy *
- Law Enforcement Officer - Cross-Over Training to Florida CMS Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program
- Nursing Assistant
To complete a program, students must demonstrate that they have mastered specific job-related performance requirements. These are not college credit programs. Students who complete these programs will earn vocational credit.
* Students are encouraged to take this vocational certificate program as a part of the A.S. degree in Criminal Justice Technology.
See the College Catalog for more information.
For more information contact
Terri Dew at (904) 276-6813
or E-mail: Workforce Education