|Work Ready Youth Program
The Work Ready Youth Program is an academic and work skill development program designed to support students who face barriers that could hinder their success with high school graduation, employment and/or post-secondary education. Students in the Work Ready Youth Program receive a variety of services including tutoring, job shadowing, work readiness workshops and more. The program serves students in Clay, Putnam, and St. Johns Counties. Students who complete all program activities will receive a stipend at the end of the year.
- Enrolled in 11th, 12th grade or seeking a GED (within the ages of 16-21).
- The student is performing below academic sufficiency.
- The student must meet specific income guidelines.
Students will need to complete the following activities:
For more information contact:
- Student Orientation
- 8 Tutoring Sessions
- 8 Workshops
- 1 Microsoft Certification Course
- 1 Career Empowerment Course
- 2 Job Shadowing Experiences
Youth Program Specialist
Work Ready Youth Program Brochure
Our Community Partners:
- Putnam County Commissioners
- Putnam County Anti Drug Coalition
- City of Palatka
- Putnam County Schools
- Palatka Housing Authority
- Waterworks Environmental Education Center, Inc.