BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
ADMISSION - BAS ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
General Admission Requirements:
- Submission of a completed application to the baccalaureate program indicating a specialization ($30 application fee)
- Completion of an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree with at least a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale prior to upper division acceptance. For the exact associate degree required, please consult the specialization requirements. All general education credits fulfilling English, mathematics, and humanities requirements must be completed with a grade of “C” or higher.
- Submission of official transcript(s) indicating the coursework taken and the degree(s) awarded
- Emerging Computer Technologies
Associate in Arts degree or an Associate in Science degree in a computer-related program similar to the following Associate in Science degrees offered by SJR State: Computer Information Technology, Internet Services Technology, Computer Network Engineering Technology, and Computer Programming and Analysis. The College may recommend additional coursework for those students who could be admitted on a case-by-case basis
- Health Care Administration
Associate in Science degree in a health-related program similar to the following Associate in Science degrees offered by SJR State: Emergency Medical Services, Health Services Management, Health Information Technology, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Respiratory Care. Licensure and/or certification or exemption from the Director of Organizational Management is required. In addition, the College may recommend additional coursework for those students who could be admitted on a case-by-case basis.
- Supervision and Management
Associate in Arts degree or an Associate in Science degree in a business-related program similar to the following Associate in Science degrees offered by SJR State: Business Administration, Accounting Technology. The College may recommend additional coursework for those students who could be admitted on a caseby- case basis.
Additional Program Requirements:
- All Bachelor of Applied Science students will be required to meet the College Level Academic Skills (CLAS)
- The foreign language competency requirement can be met by completion of 2 years of the same high school foreign language OR completion of 2 semesters of the same college level foreign language OR documented proficiency of a foreign language. If you did not complete 2 years of the same high school foreign language and do not have documented proficiency of a foreign language, you will need to complete 2 semesters of college level foreign language in order to graduate with your Bachelor’s degree. These foreign language credits will count towards your required general education elective and/or baccalaureate transfer program prerequisites/elective credit hours. Please check with your Academic Advisor or Workforce Advisor if you are unsure whether you already meet this requirement.
($30 application fee)*
* Visit our SSN Web page for more information regarding the College's use of Social Security Numbers.