Records / Transcripts


St. Johns River State College (SJR State) has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certifications for our students through its Web-based student self-service program. SJR State no longer provides student enrollment verifications directly.

Student self-service enables SJR State's students to print official enrollment verification certifications on demand at no charge via our secure student portal.

Self-service enrollment verification certificates for the current term are available three (3) weeks after the term begins, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Insurance providers, military ID issuing offices, or other businesses with questions should contact the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200.

You may want to include a copy of this letter to the agency/person requesting your enrollment verification certificate to notify them of the new process that St. Johns River State College is using to provide this information. To access your enrollment verification certificate:

  1. Log into MySJRstate.
  2. Once you are logged in, click on the Student tab.
  3. Click on Admissions and Records on the right side of the screen, and then click Enrollment Verification in the drop-down menu.
  4. You will be redirected to the National Student Clearinghouse website.
  5. Once you are logged in, you will have to choose either current enrollment or all enrollment and click on the Obtain an enrollment certificate link. This will give you a printable enrollment verification certificate.

You can download a copy of this letter, or pick one up at your local campus.

For more information, contact the Records Office at (386) 312-4050.

Visit to view your unofficial Transcripts.

St. Johns River State College has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Phone orders are no longer available. Users can contact Parchment by chat for support.

To create an account and order transcripts*:

Privacy of Records Under provision of PL 93-568, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, records of students may be released only to the student, those to whom the student has authorized release, and certain specified third parties. The student has the right to access, explanation, challenge, and hearing. Complete details may be obtained by contacting the Vice President for Student Affairs/Assistant General Counsel.

* Visit our SSN Web page for more information regarding the College's use of Social Security Numbers.