St. Johns River State College is proud to host FAFSA Frenzy
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first and most important step in applying for financial aid. Join us on campus and receive personalized assistance.
To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing and submitting the FAFSA gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. All students and prospective students are encouraged to attend and determine if they qualify for financial aid assistance.
Attend one of these FAFSA Frenzy events at SJR State:
Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
SJR State Orange Park Campus
283 College Drive, Orange Park, FL 32065
Directions to Orange Park Campus
Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
SJR State St. Augustine Campus
2990 College Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32084
H - Building (Health Sciences Building)
Directions to St. Augustine Campus
Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
SJR State Palatka Campus
5001 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177
V Building (Viking Center)
Directions to Palatka Campus
SJR StateCampus Tours
Learn more about SJR State’s 40+ programs
Join us for:
- FREE step-by-step instructions for completing and submitting the FAFSA, along with the Florida Financial Aid Application
- Financial aid presentations
- SJR State campus tours. Learn more about SJR State's 40+ programs
What you need to bring
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver's License Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically. (Request FSA ID)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Undecided? Filling out the FAFSA doesn't obligate you to anything. Whether you choose a traditional college, community college, vocational or technical school, FAFSA Frenzy can help you get money for higher education.
Questions about the FAFSA? Visit https://fafsa.gov/help.htm
Additional helpful websites http://www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org/