The SJR State Foundation offers numerous scholarships, funded by the contributions of businesses, non-profit entities, and individuals, to students who meet the criteria established by the scholarship donors. Generally the following guidelines apply:
Selection criteria and requirements vary according to the individual award or scholarship.
- Applicants may be new or returning students.
- Applicants may reside in or out of district.
- Awarded students will be sent an acceptance letter/email with required documentation to be completed. The student must return all documentation to the Foundation before the scholarship award can be applied to their account.
- Recipients must maintain good academic standing. Falling below a 2.0 GPA will automatically disqualify you for funding the following semester.
List of Scholarships
- to view our scholarships please click here
||If you are interested in applying for scholarships
click here Online Scholarship System |
Apply for Scholarships
October 20 - April 1.
Please call the SJR State Foundation at (386) 312-4100 for more information.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid