A. S. DEGREES
ASSOCIATE IN SCIENCE AND ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE
The Associate in Science degrees are two-year programs for students who are planning to enter a chosen career at the semi-professional level upon completion. The A.S. degree programs encompass courses in two basic areas:
- One area is specialized courses, which provide specific training in a program of study.
- The second major area of courses is general education. General education courses are designed to help develop a well-rounded individual and enhance employment potential.
Students who complete these programs will earn college credit.
ASSOCIATE IN SCIENCE DEGREES:
- Accounting Technology
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Network Engineering Technology
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Computer Related Crime Investigation
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Corrections Track
- Law Enforcement Track
- Dance Studies/Dance Performance
- Emergency Medical Services
- Graphic Design/New Media
- Health Information Technology
- Health Services Management
- Internet Services Technology
- Musical Theater
- Nursing: LPN Bridge to ASN
- Office Administration - Medical Office
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Stage Management
- Studio Art
- Theater Technology
ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE:
See the College Catalog for more information.
Although an Associate in Science degree program is intended primarily to prepare an individual to enter a chosen career or profession, it may also transfer to a senior institution which offers a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
For more information contact
Terri Dew at (904) 276-6813
or E-mail: Workforce Education
College Credit Certificates