Courses and Registration
Spring Full – Dec. 8
Spring A – Dec. 8
Spring B – Feb. 26
Orientation is required for all new students and is available online once the application has been processed. New degree-seeking students are required to meet with their advisor (in person or virtually) after completing orientation.
PRIORITY REGISTRATION BEGINS:
Oct. 2 for all Spring Terms
OPEN REGISTRATION BEGINS:
Oct. 9 for all Spring Terms
Classes will be offered in the following formats: On campus, online, hybrid, and live online.
Click on the “VIEW COURSE AVAILABILITY” link to preview the classes.
Student registration opens at 8:00 a.m. on the following dates and remains open until registration deadline:
Spring Full – Oct. 2 - Jan. 5
Spring A – Oct. 2 - Jan. 5
Spring B – Oct. 2 - Mar. 1
• AA, AS degree-seeking students with 45 or more earned credit hours
• EPI Certificate-seeking
• Vocational seeking certificates such as Criminal Justice
• US Veterans
• AA, AS degree-seeking students with 20 to 44.9 earned credit hours
• AA, AS degree-seeking students with 0 to 19.9 earned credit hours
• First time in College students (registration is only available after completing mandatory orientation and advising)
• Transfer students (registration is only available after completing mandatory orientation and advising)
• Non-degree seeking students
• Transient students
• State Employees
* Registration fees for any course registered on or before December 8 is due by December 8 before 5:00 p.m. Registration fees for any course registered on or after December 9 are due within 24 hours through January 12. Registration fees for any course registered after January 13 are due by February 21 before 5:00 p.m. Registration fees for any course registered on or after February 22 are due within 24 hours.
Spring Full – Jan. 8 – Apr. 26
Spring A – Jan. 8 – Feb. 27
Spring B – Mar. 4 – Apr. 26
Late registration is not permitted.
Returning students who have not attended SJR State during the last 12 months MUST submit a readmission application by first selecting "Starting a new application." A new login ID and PIN will be required by selecting “First time user account creation.”
Arts and Sciences
STUDENT SERVICES HELP
ALL students who have attained 20 credit hours must see an advisor prior to future registration.
Students preparing for admission into limited access Associate in Science degree programs have a hold placed on their registration once 12 credit hours are earned and must attend a health program meeting prior to registration.