OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
Former High School or College Transcript Request*
GED Diploma Transcript Request*
Student Information Release
Placement Test Transcript Request
Home Education Graduation Affidavit
* Visit our SSN Web page for more information regarding the College's use of Social Security Numbers.
St. Johns River State College does not discriminate against any person in its programs, activities, policies or procedures on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, marital status, religion, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. State Law establishes certain minimum requirements for admission to college credit academic courses. These requirements ensure, as far as possible, that students will be successful in their academic work.
In addition, the College conforms to the regulations of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) for maintaining and protecting student records.
The two classification are College Credit and Non-Credit. Here is a list of programs associated with each classification.
College Credit Certificates
Limited Access Programs
Educator Preparation Institute
Emergency Medical Technician
Florida School of the Arts
Health Information Technology
Vocational Certificates (PSAV)
Limited Access (PSAV) Programs
Florida Corrections Officer Academy
Correctional Officer - Cross-Over Training to Florida Law Enforcement Academy
Florida Law Enforcement Academy
Law Enforcement Officer - Cross-Over Training to Florida CMS Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program
Child Care Training
QUICK LINKS:Log into MySJRstate
View Course Availability/Schedule
Ordering SJR State Transcripts
ORIENTATION:All new students must complete online orientation via Blackboard before registering for classes!
Most students are able to register for classes during academic advising. Apply online today!
• Orange Park Campus (904) 276-6855
• Palatka Campus (386) 312-4035
• St. Augustine Campus (904) 808-7402
REGISTRATION:SUMMER B TERM - CLASSES JUNE 27 - AUGUST 10
• LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR SUMMER B ADMISSION IS JUNE 19
• LAST DAY TO SUBMIT RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT FOR INSTATE TUITION RATE JUNE 26
• TUITION FEES DUE JUNE 20 ON OR BEFORE 5:00 P.M.
• LAST DAY FOR NEW REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT IS JUNE 26
WEB REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER B TERM
• SUMMER B TERM REGISTRATION CONTINUES THROUGH JUNE 26
SCHEDULE CHANGES/DROP WITH REFUND
• SUMMER B TERM - June 27 - 29 Schedule changes only (manual only)
• SUMMER B TERM - June 29 Last day to withdraw from courses with refund (11:59 p.m.)
Late registration is not permitted.
FALL TERM -
CLASSES AUGUST 21 - DECEMBER 8
FALL A TERM -
CLASSES AUGUST 21 - OCTOBER 11
FALL B TERM -
CLASSES OCTOBER 16 - DECEMBER 8
• LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR FALL ADMISSION IS AUGUST 7
• LAST DAY TO SUBMIT RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT FOR INSTATE TUITION RATE AUGUST 18
• LAST DAY FOR NEW REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT IS AUGUST 18
WEB REGISTRATION FOR FALL TERMS
FALL TERM and FALL A TERM: Register May 22 through August 18
FALL B TERM: Registration begins May 22,
Registration for Fall B continues - August 28 - October 18 - manual ONLY
REGISTRATION/TUITION FEES DUE
August 9 on or before 5:00 p.m.
Visit the Courses/Registration Web page for more information.