St. Johns River State College maintains an "open door" admission policy. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, marital status, religion, age, gender, genetic information, or disability. State Law establishes certain minimum requirements for admission to college credit academic courses. These requirements ensure, as far as possible, that students will be successful in their academic work.
In addition, the College conforms to the regulations of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) for maintaining and protecting student records.
1. Read Admissions Policies
2. Follow the Admissions Procedures or to update your application, please click here.
3. APPLY NOW! START HERE
All new students must attend orientation before registering for classes!
Most students are able to register for classes during academic orientation.
Apply online today, then reserve your seat for orientation!
2015 FALL REGISTRATION - CLASSES AUGUST 24 - DECEMBER 11
- Orange Park Campus (904) 276-6855
- Palatka Campus (386) 312-4035
- St. Augustine Campus (904) 808-7402
- LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR FALL ADMISSION IS AUGUST 5
- LAST DAY TO SUBMIT RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT FOR INSTATE TUITION RATE AUGUST 23
- LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT IS AUGUST 23
For more Courses/Registration information >>
The two classification are College Credit and Non-Credit. Here is a list of programs associated with each classification.
Applicants seeking to enroll in:
Continuing & Community Education courses
Child Care Training
Please contact the department for additional information