SJR STATE ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Our goal is to help YOU prepare for the GED exam, earn your high school equivalency diploma, and plan for your future.
Benefits of the program:
- Self-paced program
- Free use of textbooks and handouts
- Growth mindset environment
- Dedicated and caring instructors
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please complete the following steps to complete the registration process.
Once all steps have been completed, students are able to start the program.
- Step 1: Complete the online survey online courses
- Step 2: Email a copy of your valid state issued identification card to
- Step 3: We will email you so you can take the Locator (pre-test).
- Step 4: We will schedule your TABE test on the Palatka campus.
- Step 5: We will register you for ABE/GED classes.
- Step 6: Create your mySJRstate account
- Step 7: Pay the $30 registration fee.
Need to visit the Palatka campus?
Adult Education students may go to the Adult Education Office by appointment for assistance with the registration process, testing, and to work on their online courses in the computer lab.
Call 386-312-4080 or email for more information or to make an appointment.
When can I start my classes?
You can start anytime of the year – whenever it is convenient for you. Call 386-312-4080 to get started.
Is there an age requirement to enroll?
You must be at least 16 years old.
Register for the GED exam
Learn more about GED testing
Order your GED Transcripts*
Call (386) 312-4228 the Testing Center or visit the Testing Center.