SJR STATE ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Our goal is to help YOU prepare for the GED exam, earn your high school equivalency diploma, and plan for your future.
Benefits of the program:
- We offer campus and online classes
- Self-paced program
- Free use of textbooks and handouts
- Growth mindset environment
- Dedicated and caring instructors
Please complete the below steps to start the Adult Education Program. Once all the steps are completed, you will be on your way to earning your high school diploma.
- Step 1: Click apply now and complete the Adult Education registration form.
- Step 2: Call (386) 312-4080 to schedule your TABE test on the Palatka campus.
- Step 3: After your TABE test is completed, you can pay your $30 registration fee online or on the Palatka campus (Cashier’s office is located in the A Building).
Need to visit the Palatka campus?
Adult Education students may go to the Adult Education Office by appointment for assistance with the registration process, testing, and to work on their online courses in the computer lab.
Call 386-312-4080 or email for more information or to make an appointment.
When can I start my classes?
You can start anytime of the year – whenever it is convenient for you. Call 386-312-4080 to get started.
Is there an age requirement to enroll?
You must be at least 16 years old.
Register for the GED exam
Learn more about GED testing
Order your GED Transcripts*
Call (386) 312-4228 the Testing Center or visit the Testing Center.